<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33268874?origin\x3dhttp://my-little-fairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
all those years living in a blur, all that time never truly seeing

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

haiizz..tink i mite jux fail amaths sehh..>.<..its so tough lor..i din noe wat i was doin cann..dun even tink mass cheok can understand my steps..^.^"..coz mii myself n i cant even understand...plus..de graph which costs 9 marks is confirm byebye liao~ yy? coz mass cheok..THE SETTER OF THE PAPER PERSONNALLY told mii.."this is a straight line graph mehh..????" WAD DE!!!! so sarcastic lorr T.T..she me pi lahh!! wrong den say "its wrong" lahh! say until.."tis is straight line graph MEHH..??"..*&**@#!#$%!! zsd...!! sumore wasnt feelin well durin amaths test *sighs*..tink my throat is "inflamed" le..n my head hurts =( its all hot inside sia..burnin.......T.T campfire's burnin now..BURN BURN BURN! ahahahaha..


i miss camp life.. =/ ..was reminded of it laz nite lorr.. *frowns*..camp life are actualli much more fun den school life..issit..? or issit jux mii hatin sch coz of common test..^.^"..hees..


so hot....no mood go read tat lit book sia.. =/ no common test mood at all =/ feels lyk holidays..OxO...Zzzs...haiz...wat shld i do now..? sumone get mii into study-mood!!! or im gonna flunk.. x'( i wanna go north pole now..shuang lor..anyway,,mum went overseas~ hmm..lets jux say..im half glad half sad..no one buy snacks at nite for mii le =( no one cum in de room disturb mii le =X hehs..in ani case..shes oni goin for a wk manda!! so wats so glad or sad bout..? its jux ONE PATHETIC WEEK.. -.-''


*sighs*..i needa find a full-tym entertainer..one hu can entertain mii 24/7.. xP IM BORED..n wat do i do wen im bored..? accordin to san...i DAZE/STONE.. xD.. bt accordin to mii, myself n i...i jux continue drownin myself in my boredom~ xD okaes..i gt my encouragement frm tis song ytd~ hope it mite jux encourage u gals/guys outt tere to do all ur bez for common test!! muz kip holdin on n dun giv up worr!! x)


"Keep Holding On" by avril lavigne
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in
Keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors closeAnd it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah
Keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong'
Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
La da da daLa da da daLa da da da da da da da da
Keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong'
Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Keep holding on
Keep holding on
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through


manda's a dwarf.. bt she isnt gonna be WEAK! x) she aint lyk other dwarfs..noe howta wrap pres nia.. xD ..yous-jia santa! =D i can make it thru common test n so cann u~!! =) all de bez..! =) ahhs..head hurts hurts hurts..T.T..i so wanna keep myself in de fridge now..>.<


♥i'll always remember you
@ 8:34 AM


Biography
MANDA

LOVES BEING CHILDISH & SLACKISH ! :D

19 on FOURTEENTHfeb2011. A DISNEY FAN who listens to jpop. and has a weakness for white chocolate & A CHILD OF GOD :)



Tweets
care to follow?

click here to follow mandashz

Tagboard
Sing it out loud!




Music
The Disney Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
Meet The People I Love

Amanda Lim Amanda Lim Brenda Charmaine FIBCyouths Guoyi Hannah Heather HeeAi HuiTing Ian Jason Jireh KaiWen KahKoon KimWee Lina Sandra Michelle Noren Pauline Rachel ShengLiang Sherman ShuHui SiHui Sihui Sophia Renice Valerie Kellyann
XinPei YiChin


Credits
Give A Round Of Applause

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: