<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33268874?origin\x3dhttp://my-little-fairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
all those years living in a blur, all that time never truly seeing

Thursday, August 09, 2007

todae celebrated national day in sch..quite borin xP..although de video was nt bad~ hahaha...
den..we did a class banner!! n surprisingly,, we gt FIRST!!!! whee hees~! ^.^..

den..yahh..after tat supposed to go mass cheok's remedial..bt coz sch was closin at 11.30am..we hadta leave xP..so yahh..went to lunch at tat same place~ de one tat sells tom yam noodles..haha..rach's n lina's fav place..too bad nana wasnt tere xP...


okaes...den..we went to hav ice cream!! hahaha..walked all de way back to sch..coz opp sch sells ice cream..so yahh..went tere~ jux for ice cream -.-..n so sorriie once agn din join u all for study session 6.6ers!!! BAO QIAN!!! n soriie san san!!! *teary eyes*.. x)

sorriie for pang-sehh-in u..laz min..>.<...im jux nt ready yet......


im still findin for "zhi fei ji" lor...iweb dun hav lahh..! lousi sia.. xP at 1st i loved "xi huan yu tian" more den "zhi fei ji" de.... x) bt oh well..ppl's taste changes noe..xP haha..anyway,, zhi fei ji is nice~ although i stil dunnoe its meanin..paper plane? xD..n i stil rmbed de 1st tym i heard it..i tot i heard wrongly..>.<..i din belief de person was singin "zhi fei ji" xD..anyway,,i lyk zhi fei ji now xP coz it reminds mii of...mori!! xD..i rmb i was lookin at mori's profile de 1st tym i heard it~ ^.^..hees..thx for introducin tis song to mii mich dear!!! xP


okaes..i so love westlife..although its back-dated..bt heys..its nice okae ^.^...esp tis song~ hahaha..anyone find it familiar?? xD...well..at least..6 ppl shld find it familiar~ anyway..tis song is de song playing now~ enjoy! i realli lyk de meanin..n IM NT MISSIN ANYONE..jux lyk de song n meanin~ =)

"Miss You" by westlife
I can't sleep,
I just can't breathe,
when your shadow is all over me, baby.
Don't wanna be a fool in your eyes,
'Cause what we had was built on lies.
And when our love seems to fade away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart,
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:I miss you...
What would it take for you to see?
To make you understand,that I'll always believe (always believe)
You and I can make it through,
And I still know I can't get over you.
'Cause when our love seems to fade away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart (see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:oh, baby I miss you, I do...
'Cause when our love always fades away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart, (oh no, see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:I miss you, I miss you, I do...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do (the way that I do)
I just wanna be (just wanna be) right here with you (right here with you)
I don't wanna see (don't wanna see)
see us apart (see us apart, oh, baby)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:oh baby I miss you, I do...
although....i do miss tokin on de fone late at nites ne...im sufferin frm insomnia these days...even wen my mind is empty nt thinkin of anitiink...i stil cant slp =( wished i cld yak on de fone until i feel lyk slpin...i nid tat free-jap-music player to make mii slp xP..i miss lookin at de clouds late in de nite frm my hse window...n sittiin outside de toilet i miss listenin to fast-forwarded versions of jap songs...i miss jux tokin anitink under de sun moon..*sobs*..den mayb i wun feel so burdened almost every nite........i dun wanna kip on countin 88s everytym i cant slp T.T
i jux wanna be tat manda who gets high every nite....over tiny lil thins........i wanna b a "xDD!" x)
nn to all my loyal supporters of my blog!! whether QUIET or NOISY supporters,, xP...i wun b bloggin until after next wk!! will b studyin so..watch out for my next post next next wk!! xD..
GOOD LUCK TO ALL KCPIANS FOR COMMON TEST!! heres to show my sincere wishes xP..
ALL DE BEZ!! >>ALL PEACIES & 3LOVELIES :)
GD LUCK LUCK LUCK!!>> brenda EX-dear xD
BEST OF LUCKK~!!>> simin mummi :D
GAMBATTE!!>> lina na mummi ;D
HUAITING!!!!>> xinmin mummi,,rach rach buddy ;)
BAXIA!!! (sry if wrong spellin)>>noren daddi!!! =]
YOUS-JIA/GAMBATTE~!!!!! >>mich dear x]
JIA YOU YOU YOUS!!!!!!>> san san san san =)


♥i'll always remember you
@ 7:32 AM


Biography
MANDA

LOVES BEING CHILDISH & SLACKISH ! :D

19 on FOURTEENTHfeb2011. A DISNEY FAN who listens to jpop. and has a weakness for white chocolate & A CHILD OF GOD :)



Tweets
care to follow?

click here to follow mandashz

Tagboard
Sing it out loud!




Music
The Disney Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
Meet The People I Love

Amanda Lim Amanda Lim Brenda Charmaine FIBCyouths Guoyi Hannah Heather HeeAi HuiTing Ian Jason Jireh KaiWen KahKoon KimWee Lina Sandra Michelle Noren Pauline Rachel ShengLiang Sherman ShuHui SiHui Sihui Sophia Renice Valerie Kellyann
XinPei YiChin


Credits
Give A Round Of Applause

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: