|
all those years living in a blur, all that time never truly seeing
|


while waitin for dinner~ nana took a photo of us! yays!

this is to mark de remembrance of my best frens in case i forget them next tym xP
coz san kept sayin tat i'll forget her,with such poor memory of mine..hahahaha..
and in case anythin happen to me..(lyk havin concussion and forgettin everythin..)
i'll make sure i come here and make sure de 1st ppl i recall are them..IM SERIOUS HOR!
though i think its kinda dumb too lahh hor.. heee.. but yahh.. (in NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
to S.F
You helped me through anger,
you've chased away fears.
You held me through sadness,
You stayed by my side when i needed someone
So, im going to be the best friend you ever had
im going to promise to listen to you like no one has
Though we've had some rough times, we made it through,
And even if you and i might be too busy for each other.. =(
im going to be there for you.. :)
I'll listen to you (i'll be a obedient elfie xP) , I'll offer you advice (i'll try my best! )
Not this time, but every time you need it... =)
to xian nui
I'm going to be your buddy, lifting you up :D
Whether I have the strength to or not. (maybe not, but i'll try! :D)
I'm going to treat you like it's your birthday (happy bday to u! haha)
Not that day, but every single day of the year...
to lousy potato xP
I'll play with you, sometimes letting you win (on account tat you always let me xP)
I'll be there for you, when you're filled up with strife
I'll pray for you, when you're struggling in life. (since we're both more christiany ^x^)
Though I'm not sure I'm always the perfect best friend to you,
When life gets you down, (i'll lift you too xD )
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and I'll share your concern.
I'll try hard to return every favor,
When you're sure that you'll drown, (when you're sure you'll get bang down by car)
then I'll be your lifesaver; (i'll still run across the road with you)
Even if we both go down. (even if we both die in a car accident tog xP)
yupps even if we ever go different paths next tym.. Just know that I'll be there for all of you
(includin peacies)
YAY clapclap! haha.. okaes off to bed! so i can burn midnite oil tonite to study! =)
Labels: besties, graduation, randoms, shinyuu

LOVES BEING CHILDISH & SLACKISH ! :D


Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥