<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33268874?origin\x3dhttp://my-little-fairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
all those years living in a blur, all that time never truly seeing

Wednesday, January 12, 2011
me like nonsensical stuff

had a great time talking on twitter with the PORKIES just now :D
talked about dreams, hamsters, BBQ blabla.
and to think I was in a bad mood, just the convo with them and a tweet from mich, made me feel so much better :D

really don't get my Mum at times.
thought I could show that I missed her from her 4days away from home by showing her my artsy stuff.

instead all she did was criticize, nag. a nice convo became a torture and got me pissed with her.

honestly. sometimes I really wish she could see how much I really love drawing and photo-shop-ing. and that drawing keeps me happy. NOT A JOB, NOT TAKING PIANO TO TAKE EXAMS, NOT DRIVING.

Yes, I still hate people forcing me to do stuff.
please just let me do stuff by my own at my own pace. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop


♥i'll always remember you
@ 12:49 AM


Biography
MANDA

LOVES BEING CHILDISH & SLACKISH ! :D

19 on FOURTEENTHfeb2011. A DISNEY FAN who listens to jpop. and has a weakness for white chocolate & A CHILD OF GOD :)



Tweets
care to follow?

click here to follow mandashz

Tagboard
Sing it out loud!




Music
The Disney Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
Meet The People I Love

Amanda Lim Amanda Lim Brenda Charmaine FIBCyouths Guoyi Hannah Heather HeeAi HuiTing Ian Jason Jireh KaiWen KahKoon KimWee Lina Sandra Michelle Noren Pauline Rachel ShengLiang Sherman ShuHui SiHui Sihui Sophia Renice Valerie Kellyann
XinPei YiChin


Credits
Give A Round Of Applause

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: