before I officially turn 19, I must quickly make my last post as a 18 year old! haha.
well, firstly. I've been seriously sick recently :(
Monday went sun tanning with TWOGREATFRIENDS :D played a little volley and mono deal but mostly, spent our time lying under the sun :)
then, dinner at food republic where I tasted the worst watermelon juice. the world'a first tasteless watermelon juice :)
AND! watched a local movie after that. it was.. AN AWESOME DAY :D
HAPPY DAY #2 which might explain why the next few days I fell sick. prolly too much sun :(
so I went MIA for bout two days, missed out on nana's surprise bday thingy too :(
went to recruit express with bell when I felt a little better and was told to learn excel :(
also went MOS with her for awhile to drink corn soup :D
hopefully this consultant get me a job soon!
also went lunch with Mabel and bell at tpy MOS when I recovered :D bell came all the way from jurong to lunch :D then she came my house awhile and we watched DT,ghost hunter :D
H A P P Y :D
then met PEACIES at night for a feb babies celebration thing and initially a BBQ.
dinner-Ed at manhattan fish market at j8 :D
HAPPY DAY #1 :Dand today, went for a bday dinner at holiday inn hotel with family :)
last few days felt so happy, I wished last fri was my bday instead, got to spend time with ALL the friends I treasure and loveee alot :)
lastly. I'm sad. I'm one step closer to 20 SOOOOON :(
