<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33268874?origin\x3dhttp://my-little-fairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
all those years living in a blur, all that time never truly seeing

Monday, September 13, 2010
im sick of...

1) COPYING AND PASTING SYMBOLS CAUSE MY STUPID KEYBOARD IS STILL SPOILT

2) TRAVELLING TO SCHOOL AND BACK (even though my dad fetches me to sch everyday, but still, ALWAYS FOREVER JAM. -.-) (SERIOUSLY, THEY SHLD BUILD A HOSTEL THERE, EVEN CJC HAS ONE)

3) me always watching tv for HOURS AND HOURS :(

4) me being lazy, always finding short cuts to learning stuff, not wanting to make an effort to memorise stuff properly or understand fully, always just copying and pasting my answer when i see a question that looks similar.. i dun bother to learn proper concepts but just rmb answers for specific questions, WHICH DOESNT WORK WHEN I FACE QUESTIONS PHRASED DIFFERENTLY. BECAUSE it takes less effort for me remembering answers and questions instead of understanding concepts, BECAUSE i ask alot stupid questions and always want to know more in dept and i wont understand unless i do so, WHICH IS TEDIOUS FOR OTHERS AND FOR ME :(

4) getting Us and S in my report card. ever since common test this yr, all my grades have been MOSTLY S or U, YEA i dun mind cause i noe its not enough effort, but im gettin SICK AND TIRED of me gettin those grades, SICK AND TIRED of looking at others' on the projection screen gettin As, Bs, Cs and i cant even pass or barely pass, WTS.

4) TAKING BITTER PILLS :( been sick since friday night, and taking pills and saturday, stupid doc gave 5 different medicines, and mummy say too much med causes brain damage, SOB :(

5) SOMETHING. . . WHICH I DUN WANNA TALK ABOUT -,-

YES IM FED UP. FED UP OF ME BEING SO...
THIS TIME I WANNA MAKE SURE THIS STAYS IN ME, SO I CAN HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO STUDY TIL AFT A LEVELS,
I WANNA SHOW DR GAN I CAN DO IT FOR CHEM , LIKE HOW I DID FOR PHYSICS O LEVELS BACK THEN

I WANNA BE A PERSON WITH MEANINGFUL SUCCESSFUL LIFE,
AND NOT ROT AFTER I GRADUATE COZ I CANT DO ANY COURSE,
I WANNA HAVE A GOAL AND FINALLY REACH A GOAL IN MY LIFE,
PUI TO MY PRELIM PAPERS, PUI PUI PUI!!

okae at least i passed GP essay, and its more than a pass, which makes me very happy today even though i failed two H2 subs alr -,- cause, i even went toilet during the paper so i thought i wld fail, but in de end, surprise surprise :)

hopefully my econs wont surprise me, yepp coz surprise me would be = fail
never failed a single econs exam in my jc life, and i hope that prelim wont be an exception!!!
econs is my only hope now (AS USUAL-,-) :(

IF ONLY MATH CAN SURPRISE ME , ARGH

OKAE RANT FINISH ALR, heehee :)

Labels:



♥i'll always remember you
@ 7:01 PM


Biography
MANDA

LOVES BEING CHILDISH & SLACKISH ! :D

19 on FOURTEENTHfeb2011. A DISNEY FAN who listens to jpop. and has a weakness for white chocolate & A CHILD OF GOD :)



Tweets
care to follow?

click here to follow mandashz

Tagboard
Sing it out loud!




Music
The Disney Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
Meet The People I Love

Amanda Lim Amanda Lim Brenda Charmaine FIBCyouths Guoyi Hannah Heather HeeAi HuiTing Ian Jason Jireh KaiWen KahKoon KimWee Lina Sandra Michelle Noren Pauline Rachel ShengLiang Sherman ShuHui SiHui Sihui Sophia Renice Valerie Kellyann
XinPei YiChin


Credits
Give A Round Of Applause

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: